We are so excited to announce an activity-packed resorts offer for the week of Labor Day! The limited-time deal, available for booking through Aug. 19, includes a five-night stay at a select Disney Resort hotel for guest arrival on Sept. 3 and departure on Sept. 8, plus four-day Magic Your Way tickets and an itinerary full of magical experiences in all four Theme Parks.
Here’s a play-by-play of the experiences planned for each day of the offer:
- Sept. 3 – Guests arrive at Walt Disney World Resort
- Sept. 4 – Epcot
- Exclusive welcome dinner party inspired by Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Sept. 5 – Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- A Nighttime Kilimanjaro Safaris Adventure
- Exclusive “Rivers of Light” viewing just for guests on this package
- Sept. 6 – Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Play around with two hours of exclusive evening access to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Sept. 7 – Magic Kingdom Park
- Access to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Sept. 8 – Guests depart Walt Disney World Resort
It all starts at just $149 per person, per night, for a family of four in a Standard Room at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, for a total package price of $2,980.
*See offer page for full details and disclaimer.
*Price based on two adults, one junior, and one child. The number of packages allocated for this offer is limited. Valid Theme Park admission required to attend Theme Park events included with this offer. Theme Park tickets with Park Hopper Option must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be on or before Dec. 31, 2018. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Offer excludes three-bedroom villas.
To book this amazing new package, call (407) 939-5268† and speak with a vacation planning expert or click here for more details.
Please feel free to reach out to us, ask questions, share our posts, let us know what you think of our articles and “like” our blog on Facebook.
About the The Pixie Dust Life:
At The Pixie Dust Life we believe wholesome traditional Disney values. We want to offer a safe place to keep you informed of everything Disney for all ages. From Shopping news to Travel news, we have you covered. Our mission is to bring the Pixie Dust home to you, wherever you are!
Pictures courtesy of Disney