As we previously announced, on Oct. 16, Walt Disney World Resort begin offering date-based tickets and pricing. Well today we got our first look at what the new pricing looks like. In addition to date based ticket increases, we also saw increases in Annual Pass pricing and Parking Pass Pricing which we have included below. Couple this with Disney Raising Snack Prices by as Much as 38 Percent last week and it has been a bad week.
- Automobile: $25.00 (previously) $22
- Oversized Vehicle: $30.00 (previously) $27
- Preferred Parking: $50.00 (previously) $45
- Platinum Plus: $994 (previously) $949
- Platinum Plus (FL Resident): $849 (previously) $829
- Platinum: $894 (previously) $849
- Platinum (FL Resident): $749 (previously) $729
- Gold (FL Resident and DVC): $609 (previously) $589
- Silver (FL Resident Only): $479 (previously) $439
- Disney Weekday Select Annual Pass: $319 (previously) $289
- Epcot After 4 Annual Pass: $289 (previously) $279
- Water Parks After 2 Annual Pass (FL Resident) $79 (previously) $75
Like before, tickets and packages which have been previously purchased, will experience no change. Guests are now able to purchase tickets using an interactive online calendar, which displays different ticket prices based on the dates they choose to visit. Check out the video below for a quick overview on how this works – it’s easy and simple.
Compared to previous pricing*, some tickets have decreased, increased or stayed the same, depending on the start date and length of the ticket. For example, a guest purchasing a 3-day ticket with a start date of Feb. 10, 2019 will now actually pay $4 less per day than they would have before. A Guest purchasing a 6-day ticket with a start date of this Thanksgiving will now pay a little more – an average of $5 per day – since it’s one of the most popular times of year to visit.
Join our Facebook Group Talk Disney To Us to talk about our favorite magical place, DISNEY!
Please feel free to reach out to us, ask questions, share our posts, let us know what you think of our articles and “like” our blog on Facebook.
About the The Pixie Dust Life:
At The Pixie Dust Life we believe wholesome traditional Disney values. We want to offer a safe place to keep you informed of everything Disney for all ages. From Shopping news to Travel news, we have you covered. Our mission is to bring the Pixie Dust home to you, wherever you are!