Everyone always wonders, where are the best places to see The Fab 5? First lets cover who they are, basically the Fab 5 is the Original Disney crew, the original BFFs. They are Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, and Pluto. There is nothing like a trip to Disney World without being able to give your favorite classic characters a big hug. We have compiled a full list of where you can see your original Disney favorites here.
We have split the list by park, and by Character Dining vs Character Spots. Dining locations typically have to be reserved far in advance and book out very early in advance. You can make reservations at 180- days, and it is highly recommended to do so for character dining locations. Character Spots are almost like rides, you simply wait in line, and once you get to the front, you get a personal interaction with the specified character.
- There are no Fab 5 Character dining locations in the Magic Kingdom. You can see a rotating selection of Princesses at Cinderella’s Royal Table, and Winnie the Pooh Characters at Crystal Palace
- Donald Duck: in Fantasyland at Pete’s Silly Sideshow
- Goofy: in Fantasyland at Pete’s Silly Sideshow
- Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse Birthday Celebration: Main Street USA at Town Square Theater (you can FastPass this)
- Minnie Mouse: in Fantasyland at Pete’s Silly Sideshow
- Pluto: Main Street USA, Town Square
- Garden Grill: Chip and Dale, Mickey Mouse, Pluto – Fun Extra, all the gang is in their fun farming costumes
- Donald Duck: Mexico World Showcase (fun 3 Caballeros costume)
- Goofy: Future World at Epcot Character Spot (you can FastPass this)
- Mickey Mouse: Future World at Epcot Character Spot (you can FastPass this)
- Minnie Mouse: Future World at Epcot Character Spot (you can FastPass this)
- Pluto: World Showcase at World Showcase Friendship Ambassador Gazebo
- Hollywood and Vine Seasonal Dine: Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy
- Donald Duck: Hollywood Boulevard at Sid’s Porch
- Goofy: Grand Avenue at Goofy on Grand Avenue
- Mickey Mouse: Commissary Lane at Red Carpet Dreams
- Minnie Mouse: Commissary Lane at Red Carpet Dreams
- Pluto: Animation Courtyard
- Tusker House: Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse – All in Safari Costumes
- Mickey Mouse: Discovery Island at Adventurers Outpost (in fun Safari Costume)
- Minnie Mouse: Discovery Island at Adventurers Outpost (in fun Safari Costume)
- Cape May Cafe (Disney’s Beach Club Resort): Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck
- Chef Mickey’s (Disney’s Contemporary Resort): Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Goofy, Donald Duck
- Ohana’s Breakfast Only (Disney’s Polynesian Resort): Lilo, Stitch, Mickey Mouse, Pluto – All in Hawaiian Costumes
- Garden Grove Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday Only (Disney’s Swan Hotel): Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale
- Mickey’s Backyard BBQ: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Chip and Dale (all in Western wear)
Please note: all these spots are subject to change. If you are attending any special events like Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party or Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party you will always have more opportunities to see rare appearances of Characters in special costumes.
Join our Facebook Group Talk Disney To Us to talk about our favorite magical place, DISNEY!
Please feel free to reach out to us, ask questions, share our posts, let us know what you think of our articles and “like” our blog on Facebook.
About the The Pixie Dust Life:
At The Pixie Dust Life we believe wholesome traditional Disney values. We want to offer a safe place to keep you informed of everything Disney for all ages. From Shopping news to Travel news, we have you covered. Our mission is to bring the Pixie Dust home to you, wherever you are!