There is nothing like Disney in Springtime, the weather is perfect (not too hot, not too cold), the parks are beautiful, and you get to enjoy some quality family time away from your everyday life! I do hear of people wanting to skip Epcot for various reasons, and I never understand now anyone could want miss such a wonderful place!!! So here they are, my top 5 reasons for visiting Epcot at Springtime.
5. The Food! Epcot Flower and Garden Festival has all the wonderful booths full of the most amazing food and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) that you could ever dream of. I look at this Festival just like Food and Wine but with better scenery and less crowds.
4. The topiaries! You can enjoy the most wonderful larger than life Topiaries throughout the park, and all around the World Showcase. The flowers and the greenery are just breath-taking.
3. The Shopping! The Flower and Garden Festival has the most wonderful springtime merchandise, you can get anything from your typical Mickey Merchandise, to fun gardening tools and housewares.
2. The Rides! Who doesn’t love a thrilling spin around Test Track, or even a beautiful glider ride over the world with Soarin. When the weather is calm and not so hot, I feel like even the rides are more enjoyable. Everything about Springtime just makes me happy.
1. The Concerts! The Flower and Garden Festival offers nightly free concerts for you to enjoy during your time at the park. If you are an Annual Pass member you can even get VIP seating to these concerts by going to the AP Festival counter to get a wristband. This year some of the featured bands are: Starship known for the song “We Built this City”, Survivor known for “Eye of the Tiger”, Smash Mouth known for “All Star” and even the Village People known for “Y.M.C.A”
Full 2019 Line up looks like this:
- Journey former lead vocalist STEVE AUGERI – NEW to Garden Rocks!
March 6 through 8
- Glass Tiger – NEW to Garden Rocks!
March 9 through 10
- Jon Anderson of Yes – NEW!
March 11 through 12
- Tony Orlando
March 13 through 14
- Wang Chung – NEW to Garden Rocks!
March 15 through 16
- Simple Plan
March 17 through 20
- Ambrosia – NEW!
March 21 through 22
- Magic Giant – NEW!
March 23 through 24
- Air Supply – NEW to Garden Rocks!
March 25 through 27
- Berlin, featuring Terri Nunn
March 28 through 29
- The Smithereens – NEW to Garden Rocks!
March 30 through 31
- Rick Springfield
April 1 through 2
- Christopher Cross – NEW to Garden Rocks!
April 3 through 4
- The Spinners
April 5 through 7
- Dennis DeYoung, original member of the group Styx
April 8 through 9
- John Michael Montgomery – NEW!
April 10 through 11
- Sister Sledge – NEW to Garden Rocks!
April 12 through 13
- Night Ranger
April 14 through 16
- Sister Hazel – NEW to Garden Rocks!
April 17 through 19
- Steven Curtis Chapman – NEW!
April 20 through 21
- TobyMac – NEW!
April 22 through 23
April 24 through 26
- The Orchestra, starring former members of ELO
April 27 through 30
- Herman’s Hermits, starring Peter Noone
May 1 through 4
- Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles
May 5 through 7
- A Flock of Seagulls – NEW!
May 8 through 9
- Marshall Tucker Band – NEW to Garden Rocks!
May 10 through 11
- Peabo Bryson – NEW!
May 12 through 13
- Richard Marx – NEW to Garden Rocks!
May 14 through 15
- Starship, starring Mickey Thomas
May 16 through 19
- Colin Hay of Men at Work – NEW!
May 20 through 21
- War – NEW!
May 22 through 23
- The Guess Who
May 24 through 27
- Jon Secada
May 28 through 29
- Blood, Sweat and Tears
May 30 through June 1
- Eddie Palmieri – NEW!
June 2 through June 3
Who wouldn’t love all of these fabulous reasons to visit Epcot in Spring! What do you think? What is your favorite reason to visit Epcot?
Join our Facebook Group Talk Disney To Us to talk about our favorite magical place, DISNEY!
Please feel free to reach out to us, ask questions, share our posts, let us know what you think of our articles and “like” our blog on Facebook.
About the The Pixie Dust Life:
At The Pixie Dust Life we believe wholesome traditional Disney values. We want to offer a safe place to keep you informed of everything Disney for all ages. From Shopping news to Travel news, we have you covered. Our mission is to bring the Pixie Dust home to you, wherever you are!
Photo’s courtesy of Disney and The Pixie Dust Life