We are all so excited that Toy Story land is finally open! Now that it is, it’s time to face a few harsh realities.
1. There are no water rides at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. It’s summertime, and it certainly hot! Since Hollywood studios does not have any fun water rides to cool you off, be sure to be prepared for the heat.
2. Not only does Slinky Dog Dash have a 4 hour wait during the day, but there have also been 3 hour waits just to get into Toy Story Land. Expect long lines, like ridiculous crazy long lines.
3. There is virtually no shade in Toy Story Land and all the ride queues are outside. Again, it’s hot. It will be very easy to overheat and dehydrate, so be careful and drink lots of water.
4. There is only one quick service food location in Toy Story Land and everyone wants to try it. The waits are long. Be patient.
5. There is only one merchandise location in Toy Story Land and it’s packed. On the bright side, Disney was smart and spread the new merchandise throughout the park. Try shopping at one of the other shops throughout the park and avoid the crazy crowds.
The bottom line: Toy Story Land is amazing, because of that everyone wants to see it. Pack your patience and drink lots of water. Don’t forget the sunblock, and most of all have fun!
Please feel free to reach out to us, ask questions, share our posts, let us know what you think of our articles and “like” our blog on Facebook.
About the The Pixie Dust Life:
At The Pixie Dust Life we believe wholesome traditional Disney values. We want to offer a safe place to keep you informed of everything Disney for all ages. From Shopping news to Travel news, we have you covered. Our mission is to bring the Pixie Dust home to you, wherever you are!