Last month we announced that Disney’s Wilderness Lodge was re-theming its Artist Point Restaurant for Dinners into a New Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs Character Dining Coming to Disney World. We now have more details of what this experience will look like.
Doors will open on December 16, 2018 for Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White—a delicious, fanciful dinner with visits from Snow White, Dopey, Grumpy and even The Queen!
Quench your thirst with creative and fun cocktails (and mocktails) and a variety of beers in bottles and on draft. A wine list with a focus on the most highly rated wines from Oregon and Washington State rounds out the beverage menu.
The spectacular dinner offers a choice of individual plated entrées and shared starters and desserts. Begin the storybook-themed dining experience with shared appetizers including Hunter’s Pie, Winter Squash Bisque and Wicked Shrimp Cocktail.
Choose your entrée from a prix fixe menu. Feast on the Royal Prime Rib Roast, Brother’s Grimm Roasted Chicken, Magic Mirror Slow Braised Veal Shank, Seafood Stew and Bashful’s Butter Poached Snapper. Or enjoy the vegetarian option—A Stroll Through Nature—featuring butternut squash, arugula and gnocchi. Children can choose from a selection of kid-friendly items, including Royal Prime Rib Roast, Grilled Chicken, Princess Pasta and Vegetarian Steam Bun.
Craving a sweet finale? Top the experience with a “Poison” Apple; Fairy Tale Gooseberry Pie; a sponge cake with chocolate gems and buttercream icing called Miner’s Treasures; and The Hunter’s Gift to the Queen, which features cracked maple popcorn with a ganache heart. Remember, the desserts are shared, so you don’t have to choose—you get one of each!
One Disney Dining Plan Table Service Entitlement will be redeemed per Guest for the Disney Dining Plan when dining at Storybook Dining with Snow White at Artist Point.
- Winter Squash Bisque
- Caramel Loli, Granola
- Hunter’s Pie
- Chicken, Black Truffle, Stone Fruit Preserve
- Wicked Shrimp Cocktail
- Soy, Miso, Avocado, Thai Chili, Greens
- Fruit, Vegetables, Cheese, and Create-Your-Own Honey Butter
Storybook Dining Adult Entrées
- Seafood Stew: Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Tomato, Fennel
- Royal Prime Rib Roast: Horseradish Mashed Potato, Hay-smoked Carrots, Popover, Jus
- A Stroll through Nature: Butternut Squash, Arugula, Gnocchi, Sage, Parmesan
- Brother’s Grimm Roasted Chicken: Confit Potatoes, Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Apples, and Chestnut Butter
- Magic Mirror Slow-braised Veal Shank: Celery Root Mashed, Wilted Winter Greens, Jus
- Bashful’s Butter-poached Snapper: Root Vegetable Risotto, Wild Mushroom, Citrus-Butter Sauce
Storybook Dining Children’s Entrées (ages 3-9)
- Royal Prime Rib Roast: Roasted Potatoes, Broccolini
Princess Pasta: Choice of Red Sauce or Cheese Sauce
Vegetarian Steam Bun: Crisp Shiitake, Hoisin, Pickles, and Cilantro
Grilled Chicken: Roasted Potatoes, Broccolini
Chicken Tenders available upon request
Storybook Dining…Shared Desserts for the Table
- Miner’s Treasures: Sponge Cake, Chocolate Gems, and Buttercream Icing
“Poison” Apple: White Chocolate-Apple Mousse, Sour Center
Fairy Tale Gooseberry Pie: Meringue, Gooseberry
The Hunter’s Gift to the Queen: Crackled Maple Popcorn, Ganache Heart
Join our Facebook Group Talk Disney To Us to talk about our favorite magical place, DISNEY!
Please feel free to reach out to us, ask questions, share our posts, let us know what you think of our articles and “like” our blog on Facebook.
About the The Pixie Dust Life:
At The Pixie Dust Life we believe wholesome traditional Disney values. We want to offer a safe place to keep you informed of everything Disney for all ages. From Shopping news to Travel news, we have you covered. Our mission is to bring the Pixie Dust home to you, wherever you are!