Here it is, everything you need to know about the 2018 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Where to go, what to see, and even what candy is being handed out this year. I have been asked many times if the MNSSHP is worth it, and my answer always is a big resounding yes. When you look at everything that is offered, it is such a wonderful and unique holiday experience. If you have the opportunity, try it, you will be so glad you did!
Parade, Show, and Fireworks
In my opinion, the parades and shows of this party make the party, it is certainly worth it to take the time and watch them if possible, you will be glad you did as they offer a little something for everyone!
The MNSSHP Boo-To-You parade is one of the most popular parades that Disney offers, and because it is also seasonal, everyone wants to see it. The good news is, you have 2 options for viewing each party. Once at 9:15 and again at 11:15. Both are extremely busy, and viewing can be hard if you wait until the last minute. Some people will even stake their spot out 2-hours before the parade starts. It is a good idea to try and get settled 30-60 minutes before hand if you would like front row viewing to the parade. This will also give you some time to relax, grab a snack, and enjoy your family as well.
Approximately 10 minutes before the parade begins there is a pre-show, a few characters come out and do a little dance, it certainly helps pass the time as the parade gets closer!
To watch the entire 2018 Boo-To-You Parade, click here.
Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular Stage Show
This stage show occurs 3 times during each party, so you will have several opportunities to view it. Enjoy Chills, thrills while villains await during a wickedly fun celebration hosted by the Sanderson Sisters from Disney’s Hocus Pocus. Be prepared to laugh and yell as your favorite Disney Villains take the stage, this show is so much fun! You can see this show at 8:30, 10:45, and 12:00am each party night.
To watch the entire 2018 Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular, see below.
Happy HalloWishes Fireworks
This firework spectacular occurs at 10:15 PM each party evening, weather permitting. For these fireworks you have a better view if you are back from the castle a little, not many projections to see, and get ready because the finale is nothing like you will ever see as the fireworks surround you!
To watch the entire 2018 Happy Hallow Wishes Fireworks Spectacular, click here.
Frightfully Yummy Treats
For all of this years delicious goodies read here: Get Ready for some Spooky-licious Desserts at Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party
For all of this years fun merchandise read here: Sanderson Sisters Continue to Cast Their Spell on MNSSHP Merchandise
Below is one side of the map for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2018, and it shows where the characters are located. The silhouette Mickey Mouse head shows exactly where each can be found. There are multiple hard to find characters at the parties, there is no way to see them all during one party (and still do some of the other activities), but we do recommend if this is important that you prioritize which characters you would like to see, and get in line for them early. A few of these character meet and greets will have very long lines, some even longer than 60-minutes. A good tip is to arrive at the park before the party starts and get in line, this way you are towards the front of the line, and as soon as the party starts you can knock your first priority character off the list.
Main Street U.S.A.
- Mickey Mouse – Town Square Theater
- Tarzan, Jane, Terk – Directly across from Skipper’s Canteen
- Moana – Queue for Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room. Moana is very topical and VERY popular. If she is on your must do list, be sure to get in line early. You will see people rushing to meet her as soon as gates open for the party.
- Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, Abu – in Agrabah, you will find that all of these do interchange and switch, so at different times of the evening, you will see different characters
- Jafar – Also in Agrabah
- Captain Jack Sparrow – Across from Pirates of the Caribbean on Pirate tutorial stage, he does also appear at this spot daily during regular park hours
- Brer Rabbit and Brer Fox – These guys are typically walking around the area, if you hang out long enough, you will find them.
- Brer Bear – Closer to the water by where you will find the boat to Mark Twain’s Island
- Jack Skellington and Sally – Gazebo. Note, these two typically have a very long line, be prepared to wait up to 60-min to see them.
- The Gravediggers –Liberty Square Riverboat area
- Cruella DeVil – Seven Dwarfs Mine Train area
- Cinderella, Princess Elana, Princess Tiana, Rapunzel – Princess Fairytale Hall. These princesses can also be seen during regular park hours.
- Anastasia and Drizella – Behind the outer castle walls
- Alice and Mad Hatter – Mad Tea Party area
- Queen of Hearts, Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum – Mad Tea Party area, fairly close to Alice and Mad Hatter
- Belle and Gaston – Outside of Gaston’s Tavern
- Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, and Tigger – Next to Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, all Pooh characters are dressed in Halloween costumes for the party
- Ariel and Prince Eric – Across from Ariel’s Grotto
- Sully, George, Mike, Boo – Monstrous Scream-O-Ween Ball dance party. You can dance the night away with your favorite Monsters, INC. characters.
- Elvis Stitch – Inside of Stitch’s Great Escape
- Lotso – Exit of Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Princess Daisy and Pumpkin Donald – Casey Jr. Splash ‘n Soak Station
- Witch Minnie Mouse – Casey Jr. Splash ‘n Soak Station
- Goofy – Barnstormer. Goofy is in his fun flying outfit
- Seven Dwarfs – Pete’s Silly Side Show tent. Get in line for these guys early, as they are typically a very long wait.
- Timon, Doc McStuffins – Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam in the tent near Pete’s: You can dance the night away with your favorite Disney Jr. characters.
Several Rides have new exciting features for Halloween time. Read all about them here. Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Offers NEW Surprises This Year
Join our Facebook Group Talk Disney To Us to talk about our favorite magical place, DISNEY!
Please feel free to reach out to us, ask questions, share our posts, let us know what you think of our articles and “like” our blog on Facebook.
About the The Pixie Dust Life:
At The Pixie Dust Life we believe wholesome traditional Disney values. We want to offer a safe place to keep you informed of everything Disney for all ages. From Shopping news to Travel news, we have you covered. Our mission is to bring the Pixie Dust home to you, wherever you are!
PC: The Pixie Dust Life