Let’s face it, the Internet has made it seem easy to book a vacation. You can go to the destination you want, type in your needs, and BAM, right?! Ready-made vacation! The only problem is… how do you know you’ve done it all right? And how much time is it going to take to learn all the twists and turns? That’s why you need a travel agent, especially for Disney, since there is SO MUCH you need to know to make the most of your vacation. Below, I have listed five of the most important reasons I can save you time, money, and, more importantly, worry and stress in planning your magical getaway.
1. Disney Expert. I eat, sleep, and breathe Disney. I do! I have Disney pajamas, I eat Mickey waffles at home, and my house has Disney-scented candles. But in all seriousness, I had to go through Disney’s College of Knowledge to become a Disney Expert. I genuinely know Disney.
2. I could potentially save you money. Travel agents are alerted when Disney releases promotions. Promotions are Disney speak for discounts. I will check your dates against the promotional dates and see if I can apply the promotion to your current vacation. Doing this translates to extra money in your pocket (think of all the extra souvenirs, right??). Also, this means you don’t have to figure out if the promotions are valid for your vacation. You can leave that to the professional.
3. Did you know that dining reservations need to be made 60-days in advance? Did you also know that you need to get up before 6 AM, precisely 60 days before your travel date, to make sure you can book your dining reservation? As your Travel Agent, I know all of this, and I will gladly get up and book your dining reservations. If it’s hard to get a dining reservation, I will check every day to see if a reservation opens up. I want you to have the best vacation possible.
4. Not only can I help you with all of the above, but I can also give you recommendations for places to eat. I can give you ride suggestions. I can give you a sample itinerary of how I would do the parks, taking into account everything you and your family want to experience. You tell me your interests, and I think of the best way to optimize your time in the parks.
5. It’s free! Everything I’ve listed above and much more is free. I am your Disney BFF, and I get paid by Disney after returning from your vacation. I take the stress and worry out of planning your Disney magical vacation. Why not reach out for a free no-obligation quote?
Disney offers dream destinations and I will make sure your dreams come true. Hi! I’m Amanda Scott, your Disney Travel Concierge, and I can’t wait to exceed your expectations- just like Disney does. No two travelers are alike- no two families are alike- so the first thing I do is listen to you, to learn what you want to do. Then, I custom craft a dream Disney adventure to suit your every magical wish. Every detail is meticulously planned to ensure your total satisfaction.
It’s all about you. So, let’s get started. Disney awaits! Let me show you how easy and exciting it is to do Disney your way.
Get your free personalized quote from Amanda today! Click the link to get started! https://mousingaroundtravel.com/team/amanda-scott/