Guests loved Disney Villains After Hours so much that next year it is coming back to Magic Kingdom Park with more nights and more wicked fun for all!
In 2020, the event will take place on 24 select nights February 7 through July 10! Yes, that’s 14 additional nights!
Disney Villains After Hours is bringing back the villain-themed elements guests loved:
- “Villains Unite the Night” stage show. Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this exciting and villainous show which also features appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon. Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin will be let loose at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.
- Dance the night away at the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage, where a party DJ will be spinning some sick beats, transforming the entire Central Plaza of the park into a killer club scene.
- Discover surprising, villain-inspired additions to Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Eat and drink wickedly good food & beverages. A variety of specialty food & beverage offerings will be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by your favorite villainous friends.
- Event attendees can purchase exclusive merchandise as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
- Enjoy low wait times at more than 25 attractions and experiences after the park closes to day guests.
Tickets for Disney Villains After Hours go on sale today! You can purchase tickets in advance for $145 plus tax or $155 plus tax on the event night. That’s at $10 savings if you buy early! Plus, Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $30 discount. Limited tickets are available, so get yours soon!
Event tickets allow entry as early as 7 p.m., which gives you time to enjoy fireworks before heading off to the attractions. Select complimentary snacks and beverages are also included in the cost of admission.
And don’t forget to show off your sinister side by dressing in attire inspired by your favorite baddie and sharing your experience using #VillainsAfterHours.
As a reminder, this event does not include character greetings with the Villains.
Reach out to Mousing Around Travel for help planning your next vacation, and to get all of your Villains After Hours tickets.
Join our Facebook Group Talk Disney To Us to talk about our favorite magical place, DISNEY!
Get your personalized Disney Vacation Quote today with Mousing Around Travel, our blog approved Travel Agency.
Please feel free to reach out to us, ask questions, share our posts, let us know what you think of our articles and “like” our blog on Facebook.
About the The Pixie Dust Life:
At The Pixie Dust Life we believe wholesome traditional Disney values. We want to offer a safe place to keep you informed of everything Disney for all ages. From Shopping news to Travel news, we have you covered. Our mission is to bring the Pixie Dust home to you, wherever you are!