6. Disney can bring you into a moment like no other. We have been living in a world of fear and pandemic talk. It’s time to enter a magical place and take a break from reality. The themed elements of the parks are so detailed, you can go from feeling like you are gliding on flying sail boat to Never-land, to entering a Haunted Mansion with just a few steps. Each element of the different rides and lands bring you into their world, making you feel like you are a part of that world.
5. It Brings me back to my Childhood. I have such happy thoughts of my family bringing me to Disneyland when I was younger, when I go back, I am instantly transported back to those moments with a smell or ride. I hope my own child has those same memories as he grows older.
4. The Characters. Nothing feels better then a hug from Mickey Mouse, or your favorite princess. Somehow meeting the characters of your childhood and talking with them makes all your worries fade away. Again, brings me back to days where life was easier. Will things change once Disney opens? Maybe. Will we have to give air hugs? Maybe. I will follow the guide lines and meet my favorite characters and I am perfectly fine with that!
3. You are treated like Royalty. Those silly buttons marking your celebrations or birthdays, add so much magic, and in fact, are not “silly” at all. How fun is it to be called princess and be told Happy Birthday, or Congratulations, wherever you go.
2. Disney is like an old friend that always loves you. Somehow, each time you go back, it’s like you never left, you remember your spots, and your favorite foods, and sometimes even the cast members. Its familiar but at the same time you learn new magic each time you go. I miss my old friend so, and cannot wait to return!
1. Disney does not discriminate. It does not matter if you are tall or short, fluffy or skinny, maybe you have special needs, or feel like you don’t fit in. You can be black or white, purple or green, or any other color in the book. At Disney it does not matter who you love or even what your political affiliation is. EVERYONE is accepted and loved. This is something the world is missing these days, the ability to love everyone, no matter who you are. Disney is simply just a happy place where you can enjoy time with the ones you love. At Disney, your insecurities fade and you are transported into a world of possibilities. It is the most amazing thing to watch and be a part of!
This is why, it does not matter how old I get, or how many people roll their eyes at me being a “crazy Disney person”, I love Disney, I love everything it stands for, and I love how it makes people feel. I just wish we could spread more of that love in this crazy world we live in.
Whats your favorite reason for loving Disney?
Join our Facebook Group Talk Disney To Us to talk about our favorite magical place, DISNEY!
Please feel free to reach out to us, ask questions, share our posts, let us know what you think of our articles and “like” our blog on Facebook.
About the The Pixie Dust Life:
At The Pixie Dust Life we believe wholesome traditional Disney values. We want to offer a safe place to keep you informed of everything Disney for all ages. From Shopping news to Travel news, we have you covered. Our mission is to bring the Pixie Dust home to you, wherever you are!