This year MVMCP is an absolute must-do event during the holiday season. This in-park party celebrates the season with lovely decor, glittering holiday lights, special photo opportunities, snow on Main Street, U.S.A., and entertainment you have to see to believe!
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, which requires a special ticket to attend, will be held on the following nights: November 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29 and 30; and December 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20 and 21. Party fun takes place from 7 p.m.-midnight. Don’t forget you can access the park starting at 4:00 pm on your party night.
Below are 5 things you need to put on your list for your Christmas Party adventure this year!
- “A Frozen Holiday Wish,” kicks off the fun each night at dusk. Guests arriving early for the party can watch as royal sisters Anna and Elsa lead a celebration for their friends on the Castle Forecourt Stage that culminates in Queen Elsa using her incredible powers to transform Cinderella Castle into a shimmering ice palace for the holidays.
2. The “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration” stage show brings in Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto, and many others who drop by on Mickey’s party dressed in their Christmas best, ready to ring in the season with holidays with carols, old and new.
3. “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade.” This enchanting holiday procession features marching toy soldiers, dancing gingerbread men, Disney characters, Santa Claus and more!
4. “Holiday Wishes Fireworks– Celebrate the Spirit of the Season,” a special fireworks show set to holiday tunes that light up the sky above Magic Kingdom Park.
5. The party also offers guests complimentary hot cocoa and cookies, party exclusive character greeting opportunities – with familiar faces like Jack Skellington as Sandy Claws and Scrooge McDuck – plus event-exclusive merchandise and special holiday treats.
Which is your favorite thing to do at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party?
Join our Facebook Group Talk Disney To Us to talk about our favorite magical place, DISNEY!
Please feel free to reach out to us, ask questions, share our posts, let us know what you think of our articles and “like” our blog on Facebook.
About the The Pixie Dust Life:
At The Pixie Dust Life we believe wholesome traditional Disney values. We want to offer a safe place to keep you informed of everything Disney for all ages. From Shopping news to Travel news, we have you covered. Our mission is to bring the Pixie Dust home to you, wherever you are!